Designed and tested to meet or exceed US Department of Defense Standard 810F, Griffin's Survivor Extreme-Duty Case is designed from the inside out to protect your iPad from extreme conditions ... dirt, sand, rain, shock, vibration, and a host of other environmental factors. Survivor is built on a shatter-resistant polycarbonate frame clad in rugged, shock absorbing silicone. A built-in screen protector seals your Multi-Touch display from the outside environment, while hinged plugs seal the dock connector, headphone port, hold switch, camera, and volume controls. Survivor is independently tested to meet or exceed environmental testing standards for blown rain, blown dust and grit, vibration, shock, temperature and humidity.
- Built with three separate layers of protection: shatter-resistant polycarbonate frame, shock-absorbing silicone, and screen protector
- Designed to meet the U. S. Department of Defense MIL-STD-810F durability standard, so it can protect your tablet from dirt, sand, rain, shocks, vibration, and many other environmental elements
- Deflects wind and rain (up to 200mm/hr for one hour)
- Protects against shocks and impacts; tested to protect against a drop from 6' (1.8m) onto flat concrete
- Sealed ports can block blown sand and dust (up to 18m/sec for one hour)
- Silicone cladding helps block vibration (for up to 18 hours at 20-2000Hz)
- Hinged plugs protect the ports and controls while still providing convenience access
- Multi-position workstand props up your tablet for entertainment or productivity
Griffin Survivor for iPad Air Black White.
- Price: $40.01 - In stock